Walking outside to get my elivis calendar out of the car, I noticed how warm it is outside and it reminded me of the summer. When Jessi spend the night and we snuck out with Adrian and Kamren, it was freezing, and we all had blankets and sweatshirts and we were still cold.
Now, when it's January, and im wearing a t-shirt, I'm not cold.
- Tsunami, one of the biggest natural disasters in human history
- It was 0 degrees at stevens on saturday, 45 degrees now.
- The top of mountain up at Stevens, is warmer than the bottom.
- California land slides to due downpours and even slight snow storms.
- Florida dropped below 30 degrees during Christmas Break, one of the few times in the last 100 years.
- The tree in my front yard, bloomed.(yeah , crazy i know!)
- Snowing in Texas
- A million degrees outside.
- Bush is in office.
There is more, but I'm all out. See, SOMETHING wierd is happening with out climate. Pretty soon gas in eurpean military jets will be freezing and Jake Gyllenhall will come and protect me in a small room in New York.
137 more days until school is out, including mid-winter and spring breaks. i really, really, don't like school.'
and me and brad dont act like we're anything more then friends. ughhh. x10.
( ugh. school.Collapse )